Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ask and you shall receive...



My cousin found this card on Splitcoast Stampers and wanted me to recreate it for her. All of my stamping supplies have been packed up, but I had some left over watercolored flowers from the Patty's technique that I was trying out and I was able to find the supplies I needed to make this card. I would have also added a lily like the original card has, but it is VERY windy outside right now and when I opened up the box the lily flew out. :( This card is also a little smaller than the original because I wanted to be able to fit it in a standard envelope.

Recipe:
Stamps- Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink- Whisper White Craft, Pacific Point reinker, Purely Pomegranate reinker, Kiwi Kiss reinker
Paper- Shimmery White, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories- 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't know about anyone else, but this one is better than the original I found at Splitcoast Stampers. I don't know if it needed the lily... 3 is a nice odd number.

    ReplyDelete