Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Watercolor Roses


I used Patty's watercolor rose technique. You can check out her video tutorial here, scroll down to the April 26th post. I made this card yesterday after most of my stamping supplies were packed up. I wanted to add glitter, Designer Series Paper, and ribbon, but all I had available was my cardstock. Even with my limited amount of supplies I really like how the card turned out. What do you think? Feel free to leave your comments or questions.

Recipe:
Stamps- Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink- White Craft Ink, Pacific Point reinker, Baja Breeze reinker
Paper- Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Accessories- Aquapainter, heat tool, clear embossing power, spray bottle, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I think the card is perfect as is. I like the simplicity and the layout. The colors keep the focus on your focal point and the black really makes it pop.

    Thanks for sharing - Jean

    ReplyDelete