Thursday, May 14, 2009

On Vacation

My finals are done and I'm officially on vacation! I wanted to post one last card before I took off for my big trip home. As soon as I saw this stamp I new I had to have it...even though it's not a Stampin' Up! stamp. Some day I'll have a summer beach house and I'll make these cards and other cute beach related cards and sell them down on the boardwalk, that's the dream at least, a girl has to have a dream. :)

Recipe:
Stamp- from a company called My Sentiments Exactly
Ink- Chocolate Chip and Lovely Lilac
Paper- Whisper White, Lovely Lilac
Accessories- N/A

This is one stamp so I used my Stampin' Up! markers to color the images.

Check back at the end of the month when I'll have lots of new cards and projects to share.

2 comments:

  1. More on the dream... Rachel's rich husband buys her and her cousin a summer beach house to share. While Erica lives in the quaint beach town year-round, Rachel and family come down to relax by the beach and sell cards and what not in Erica's ever-so-popular beach shop that is the local's and tourists' favorite! I agree, a girl's gotta have a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel. Every stash has to have a little contraband as my Upline says and you certainly found a fun one.

    Congratulations on getting through finals and keep on dreaming...it's good for the soul.

    Thanks too for sharing your blog address - I'm looking forward to exploring....

    Hugs from a sister demo - Jean Fitch

    ReplyDelete