Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm back!

Ok, I've been home for a couple weeks now, but between my garage sale, stamp camps, and life in general I haven't had the time or energy to post, but I'm hoping to get back on track and start posting every day again. We'll see how it goes...





I have an exciting new addition to my stamping tools, my mom and dad bought me a Big Shot!! I've been having lots and lots of fun playing around with it and as the weeks go by I plan on showing you some of the fun things I've been making with my new "toy". Yesterday my cousin came over and we made Stampin' Up! Color Reference Charts with the Big Shot. One of the great things about the Big Shot is that it is manual, you don't need to be near an outlet or make sure the battery is charged, you can take it ANYWHERE! The weather has been so lovely here in the Pacific Northwest so we took the Big Shot out on the deck to enjoy the beautiful day.
Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: All 48 colors from Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Rich Regals, and Soft Subtles, also Kraft, Basic Black, Going Gray, Basic Gray, and Sahara Sand.
Accessories: Big Shot and Stampin' Up! Top Note

I cut out the color charts out of an old catalog I had and glued them to the bottom of each chart so that I would know which color was which on the charts.

3 comments:

  1. Positively brilliant idea Rachel. You are going to love the Big Shot and all it can do. Have fun playing!

    Blessings - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, brilliant idea Rachel... lol. I was represented in your paragraph so no hard feelings, ha ha. I just have to say that all of your pictures look fabulous with the background of "rustic" things and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    I love the top note color charts. Do you mind if I CASE your idea??? my customers would love them.
    LMK
    Lisa-Marie

    ReplyDelete