Friday, June 12, 2009

Babysteps...


It's 10:17 am and I am patiently waiting for Mr. Brown (aka the UPS man) to arrive. I have a Stampin' Up! package that is scheduled to arrive today after 4 pm with lots of stuff from the upcoming catalog. I made this little bag for Mr. Brown to pass away the time until my package arrives. I truly appreciate Mr. Brown and all the lovely Stampin' Up! packages he brings my way.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lots of Thoughts (Sale a bration set from a year or two ago), Starring You
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Medium Cellphane Bag, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Staples

1 comment:

  1. Now I know you are an early childhood education person. Only such a lovely patient person coud end up using the words patience, Mr.Brown and Stampin'Up! package and upcoming catalog all in one sentence! And mean it! Wow! Most demo's would be doing some kind of dance, mantra, etc. to calm themselves down and keep from tearing through the streets looking for the truck!

    Very nice of you to make such a lovely bag of goodies for Mr. Brown too. Might make him less scared of the other demo's on his route. :D

    Hugs and blessings and have fun playing with the new toys - Jean

    ReplyDelete