Monday, June 15, 2009

Gift Bag

I made this cute little bag using my Big Shot! I should have taken a picture from the side, but I forgot. I bought a small sandwich bag and cut off the top, then I sandwiched it in between two pieces of River Rock cardstock, next I layered some designer series paper over the top of it the cardstock and to finish it off I added some ribbon. Inside I have an incentive stamp and an ink spot. I made about 4 of these bags and plan to give them out either as door prizes or to a new stamp camp attendee.
I am addicted to making these little bags! They are the perfect size to give a little gift to someone to let them know you are thinking of them.

Recipe
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: River Rock cardstock, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, small sandwich bag

No comments:

Post a Comment