Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey Lucky!

My dad always says, "Hey Lucky!" and when you ask him why you're lucky he'll say, "Because you're lucky to know me." I think he's right. These are the three cards I made for my dad for his special day. The one on the left is from me, the middle one will be from my mom, and the one on the right will be from my brother. He's a pretty special guy so I think he deserves all three. :) Love you dad!

Recipe for card on left:
Stamps: And Many Mower
Ink: Brown Stazon, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Paper: Kraft, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, 1 3/4 punch, 1 3/8 punch

I got the idea for this card here.

Recipe for middle card:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Manhattan DSP
Accessories: Rich Regal Brads

Recipe for card on right:
Stamps: Cheers to You
Ink: Stazon, More Mustard Marker
Paper: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, I don't remember what kind of DSP that was, but it's retired

No comments:

Post a Comment