Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hidden Garden Class

I just had three lovely ladies over this morning for my Hidden Garden Rub Ons class. Here are the 5 projects they made.

Happy Day Card

Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories: Hidden Garden Rub Ons, Blooms Again Die Cuts, Rhinestone Brad (Circle Fire), Dimensionals



This is a small pail I got from Target in the $1 Spot last fall. There are some strips of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon. I also gave them a Stampin' Spot and two incentive stamps to put inside the pail.

Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, Hidden Garden Rub Ons



Quilt Card

Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Hidden Garden Rub Ons, Window Sheet, Rose Red Brads (Rich Regals Pack), Dimensionals

Post it Note Holder

Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Bella Rose DSP
Accessories: Hidden Garden Rub Ons, post it note, L-shaped picture frame


Cube Shaped Window Treat Box
Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: Pink Passion, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Candle, Black Gingham ribbon
The template for this box can be found on Andrea Walford's website. I can't seem to find the exact location on her website, but I know I got it from her. If you would like the dimensions let me know.
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment