Saturday, July 18, 2009

Craft Fair items


While I've been away I've been making lots of items to sell at a craft fair coming up this fall. Over the next few days I'll share all of the things I've made so far.

These are a few Get Well packages I made. I used the large Stampin' Up! cellophane bags and filled them with kleenex, Halls, a package of chicken noodle soup, and a hand sanitizer wipe. I found the kleenex at Michael's and used the color from the polka dots to cordinate with the bag topper. The tag that the get well sentiment is stamped onto is from the Matchbox die for the Big Shot.

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Greetings (sentiment), Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo, Green Galore
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Whisper White, Black Stazon
Accessories: Large Stampin' Up! cellophane bag, stapler, sponge dauber, Matchbox die

1 comment: