Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a deal!

Each week during the month of July Stampin' Up! is offering a special deal. This week Square Fire Rhinestone brads are on sale for $6.99 (regularly $10.95). There is no limit to how many you can order so go ahead and stock up before the price goes up on Sunday!

I'm housesitting at my best friend's house this week so I don't have anything new to show you, but once I am able to upload pictures onto my computer I will have LOTS to post. I've been working on items to sell at a craft bazaar this coming Fall. Yesterday I made 10 Thanksgiving cards with the new Bright Blessings Jumbo wheel, 6 Halloween cards with my favorite Halloween set, Batty for you, 4 cards using the new Hero Jumbo wheel, 4 desktop post it note holders that I can't wait for you to see, and 16 Top Note gift bags!!

Today I'm going to be working on some Christmas cards! Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment