Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gift bags

I've shown these gift bags in the past, but these are the most recent bags I made for the craft fair. I did 6 of the bags on the left and 10 of the bags on the right. The bag on the left was made using some retired DSP (Holiday Treasures I believe).
If you think the bag on the right looks familiar that is because it is the front cover of the Holiday Mini catalog from last winter. I had 10 catalogs left over and I thought they would make cute bag covers. The To/From stamp is from Winter Post. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red (retired), but in our current catalog we do have other colors available.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea Rachel! The covers look terrific as bags! I'll have to keep that in mind.

    Hugs and blessings - Jean

    ReplyDelete