Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's been awhile...



I haven't been very faithful with my blog posting lately and I'm sorry. When I first started my blog I made a promise to myself that I would try to post everyday. Obviously that promise has been broken, but I'll do my best to stay on top of things from now on.
In an earlier post I showed you the baby shower invitations that I am making for my best friend's baby shower. Click here to check out the invitations. The cards above are the Thank You cards for Joana and Steve to send out after the shower. They are decorating baby Nathan's room in monkeys so I thought these cards would be appropriate. I made quite a few samples for Joana and Steve to choose from. Steve liked card #1 and Joana liked card #2 so I made 12 of each.

Recipe for card #1:
Stamps: Monkey Business
Ink: Chocolate Chip and So Saffron
Paper: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch and scallop punch
Recipe for card #2:
Stamps: Monkey Business and Sanded background
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, and spiral punch
Check back tomorrow and I will show you another item I am making for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment