Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gotta love the Big Shot!


This week I'm teaching Vacation Bible School at my church. Normally we just give kids a "Hello, my name is..." sticker, but that just wouldn't do so I decided to make some nametags with my fabulous Big Shot.

I've been busy with last minute touches on the baby shower, getting ready for the craft fair, planning for VBS, and a few other things so my mom cut out all the top notes for me, attached the stickers, set the eyelets with the crop-o-dile. She also put some cardboard behind the foam to give the nametags a little weight and also so they wouldn't bend.


Recipe:
Stamps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Paper: N/A
Accessories: Foam sheets, stickers, Top Note die, crop-o-dile, eyelets, string, and cardboard
I better go rest up so I have enough energy for my 13 Kindergarten and First graders tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment